Excited? Great. And yes. I am writing this one just a few minutes after I finished my last. I started this blog when I was already on day two, but I figured I should make separate posts for the days. That way you, my readers that I don't actually have, won't get confused! Aren't I brilliant? Haha. List number two. I was worse today. If it's of any consequence, I began that joyous happy week that seems to continue coming back once each month...
- The first thing I thought/said when I woke this morning was "damn". Repeatedly too.
- I was snappy and mean to my sister multiple times throughout the day. I lost track.
- I was flirty with guys I'm not even sure I like, because I want a prom date.
- I was obsessed with looks all day.
- I was rude to people when I got overly competitive. At bowling. Which is one of the many sports I suck at.
- I spent most of the day thinking about sex.
- I shrugged off people in my life because I'm stressed from school.
- I lied.
- I avoided fixing a situation I really need to address.
- I mentally filled in "rip" with the actual word while listening to the radio. It sounds better when you do...
- I failed to accomplish anything without thinking about a boy. It was annoying. I sometimes wonder if I even own my brain.
"Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear."
- Luke 12:3

No comments:
Post a Comment