In an attempt to avoid the "gray", I will be quite frank with you. Avoiding some names and specifics, but leaving in the crap I'd rather have no one read.
Day Uno:
- I didn't get out of bed on time because I was to busy thinking about a boy. Surprised? You shouldn't be.
- I loathed the idea of this guy I know sitting next to me. Not because he's creepy. But because everyone makes fun of him and I was embarrassed.
- Later, when my class mates were making fun of that same guy behind his back, I didn't stand up for him.
- I compared my self to another girl and was satisfied that I at least looked better than her.
- I seriously considered killing these three annoying flirty people sitting behind me in another class.
- I gossiped and talked badly about a... friend"ish" person.
- I got mad and snappy at my little sister when she kept playing with "pom poms" attached to the jacket I was wearing.
- I was lazy and procrastinated school I really needed to do, and then blamed the overload on almost everything, and one, but myself.
- I convinced a friend to let me borrow a CD so I could steal the songs off of it behind her parents' backs.
- I thought only about myself the entire day (I don't count boys as other people... considering all thoughts of them are selfish.)
- I like terrible songs like "3" and "Sexy Bitch".
- I thought quite a few cuss words throughout the day. ("quite a few" being an understatement)
"Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear."
- Luke 12:3

allie ru sure u want me reading this i mean this is really deep stuff....im srry...oh i should be in bed *im not that tierd though*
ReplyDelete