Or the end of it anyhows.
I must admit it wasn't the best day ever. Nothing was wrong, but something wasn't right. Oddly enough, or maybe not odd at all, I spent the entire day jealous of other people. Didn't matter who. Didn't matter what. I just wasn't happy living in these shoes of mine. Anyways, back to the point. I'm feeling awfully broad today, so it won't be much of a list.
Basically,
- I yelled and got snappy with several different people, several different times.
- I probably thought millions of cuss words, although I don't recall any slipping.
- I played through a few scenes. The kind were females who have what I want accidentally fall on my knife... 10 times.
- And that should rap it up for the most part. I've been a bit self pitying and what not. But yeah.
Joy.
Hm... Yes. Maybe I am a wee bit too sarcastic..
"Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear."
- Luke 12:3

wow allie this is some deep stuff.....
ReplyDelete